Wednesday, June 13, 2018

What do your kids know about you? Pt 2

A few years ago, I posted this, so after seeing Katie post an updated one, I thought I'd do the same.


Without ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post, put your child's age.

Jac, age 12
  1. What is something Mom always says to you? "Not right now."
  2. What makes Mom happy? "Breakfast in bed and cleaning up without you telling us to."
  3. What makes Mom sad? "If we do things that get us fussed at or if we aggravate you."
  4. How does your mom make you laugh? "By tickling me."
  5. What was your mom like as a child? "A good kid."
  6. How tall is your mom? "About five feet? Or maybe a yard and three feet... or two yards."
  7. What is her favorite thing to do? "Crochet."
  8. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Plays on the computer."
  9. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Crocheting the world's biggest blanket."
  10. What is your mom really good at? "Crocheting, cooking and desserting baking."
  11. What is your mom not very good at? "Um... Hmm... not hurting herself at her job."
  12. What does your mom do for a job? "Bath & Body Works and crocheting."
  13. What is your mom's favorite food? "Sushi!"
  14. What makes you proud of your mom? "She's my mom."
  15. If your mom were a character, who would she be? "Maleficent."
  16. What do you and your mom do together? "Mario Kart."
  17. How are you and your mom the same? "We both have younger siblings."
  18. How are you and your mom different? "Our favorite colors."
  19. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because she tells me that and she plays with me and reads to me."
  20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Louisiana."
  21. How old was your mom when you were born? "22."
Leah, age 9
  1. What is something Mom always says to you? "Clean your room."
  2. What makes Mom happy? "Whenever I listen and do my full chore chart."
  3. What makes Mom sad? "Whenever I don't listen."
  4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Tells jokes that are really funny."
  5. What was your mom like as a child? "Nice... I think? She was good."
  6. How tall is your mom? "About four feet."
  7. What is her favorite thing to do? "Crochet, sometimes play games a bit and watch movies with Dad."
  8. What does Mom do when you're not around? "She might worry about me."
  9. If your mom becomes famous, what would it be for? "Probably making a million blankets. Crochet ones."
  10. What is your mom really good at? "Crocheting, cooking, and... lemme think. Making us happy? And keeping me safe."
  11. What is your mom not very good at? "Making me sad."
  12. What does your mom do for a job? "Um... sorts candles."
  13. What is your mom's favorite food? "Macarons and sushi."
  14. What makes you proud of your mom? "She helps me, cooks for me. She's nice to me, but she's also really good at most things."
  15. If your mom were a character, who would she be? "Someone beautiful. Maleficent."
  16. What do you and your mom do together? "We sometimes go shopping."
  17. How are you and your mom the same? "We're both girls."
  18. How are you and your mom different? "You want a bunch of children, but I don't *evil grin*."
  19. How do you know your mom loves you? "You're nice to me, you cook for me, and you play with me, and you also say you do."
  20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Target and your room."
  21. How old was your mom when you were born? "25."

No comments:

Post a Comment