Wednesday, June 20, 2018

It's a...

BOY!

Another little boy... He's perfect in every way, though my heart felt this would be a little girl. I had a name for a girl, but another boy means we don't have to do much shopping as I still have quite a few of Elias' things. Now to pick a name. He was so wiggly the whole time the tech was trying to measure him. She wasn't even sure if the gender would be correct at this age, but she said he is 100% male. I told the kids if he was a girl, we'd go to Bops; a boy, we'd go to Fernando's. So we had Fernando's for dinner with Mom. Afterward, we went to visit my dad for a little while in the rehab facility. He's looking alright, just tired.


Everything is good with me. Weight is normal, blood work is normal, etc. I don't have to go back until mid July.

Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 16 weeks, 1 day.
Size of baby: Avocado!
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 12 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Stretchy shirts now.
Gender: Boy!
Movement: Here and there. Usually random times throughout the day.
Cravings: Not really. I still love potatoes, which explains the 12 pounds, I'm sure.
Symptoms: Really tired in the afternoon to where I have to sleep or I get a headache.
Best moment this week: Gender scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment