Saturday, January 18, 2020

Family & C Spire

Aunt Trish invited us over to her house for some late Christmas family time, but it fell on C Spire day. I told Zac to take the big kids to C Spire and I'd take the boys with me. It was a nice visit, aside from a cousin I've never cared for, ha. She treated Elias with disdain for wearing purple nail polish. He's four. Big deal.

Anyhoo, it was nice visiting with Papaw and Mamaw. I haven't seen Mamaw since Dad's memorial. My boys were on their best behavior and the drive was great. Elias watched a movie and Cole slept the whole way there, the whole way back. I listened to My Favorite Murder podcast and enjoyed some Starbucks. Zac said the big kids had fun at C Spire, though he didn't take many pictures since they were all busy doing their own things. And omg, it rained the whole day. I've been weird about driving in the rain since my wreck in 2013, but it wasn't too scary today.

No comments:

Post a Comment