Friday, January 3, 2020

January

It's a new year. I guess I'll post some resolutions?

-No fast food. Try to make healthier meals at home and only eat out on special occasions.
-Work out or at least get more active. Get to 135 pounds by the end of the year (honestly, that's only about 5-7 pounds away).
-Drink more water.
-More quality time with the kids: board games and such.
-Take more walks and go to the playground more often.
-Don't spend so much on Christmas. Get them clothes and things they don't have to keep (candy, soaps, etc.) and maybe ONE thing from Santa.
-Purge things we don't need: dishes, clothes, toys, stuff, etc.
-Make more art.
-Create more DIY products like candles, disinfectant, soap, etc.
-Less time on social media. I already deleted my Facebook.

It looks like a big list this year, which makes it more intimidating and less practical, but I'm hoping to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment