Sunday, January 19, 2020

Playground

It's been cold for a consecutive amount of days, which is strange for the south but also kinda nice? We're actually having a real winter during winter, complete with jackets and mittens and central heat. I hate being cold, but the kids love it, so we thought why not spend today outside in the cold at the park?

I wrapped Cole in my sweater, walked toward the swings and said, Nope! then headed back to the car to breastfeed and snuggle in front of the heater while sitting on my heated seat. Meanwhile, Zac stayed within sight and pushed Elias on the swings while Jac and Leah ran around. They insisted they weren't cold, but 10 minutes later, they were all shaking like nervous Chihuahuas to get back in the car. I'm ready for spring. I think I mentioned that when autumn was over, that I was excited for winter but would be hoping for spring, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment