Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September Blog Challenge: Day 21

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

I suppose if I had to choose a superpower, the ability to fly peaks my interest more than, I suppose, invisibility or teleportation. Though, I'd have to figure out how I fly. Would I be able to carry a bag of clothing or belongings? Would I be able to carry a child or groceries? But, of course I would because why not?

If I could fly, the first thing I would do would be to take a trip across the ocean, all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Being above the ocean would probably freak me out, but I can fly, so all is well. Maybe I could swoop down and touch a few waves. It would be the most fun way to get to Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment