Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September Blog Challenge: Day 28

What is your love language?

Zac and I have always loved quality time with each other more than anything else. Even now, with three children, we make time to just sit next to each other and watch a movie or play WoW, or hang out in the same room while we're with the kids. Zac will play a card game on the floor with the big kids while I read in a chair with Elias. We've never put a lot of effort into coming up with conversation, as we already know all there is to know about each other. I know what he does at work, so there's no real need to ask how his day was, and vice versa with me staying at home with the kids.  Neither of us really like small talk. I love that we can sit quietly in each other's company and enjoy a comfortable silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment