Thursday, September 22, 2016

September Blog Challenge: Day 22

Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years? Fifteen years?

In five years, I want to go to Paris. I've been studying French and hope to be nearly fluent by then, enough to get around comfortably. I hope to have a second car, and maybe have our own home in the mountains. Zac thinks we'll probably go on our first cruise, just us, by then (even though I want to bring the kids).

In ten years, I want to be living up north. I want to be efficient in gardening and canning, and have a number of chickens.

In fifteen years, the kids will be grown. The current pets may no longer be with us. I want to travel or have traveled a bit by then. I might even be a grandma.

* * * * *
Happy Autumn! I'm going to probably overdose on pumpkins and that will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment